Who is Nate R. Veranth?
University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – 2003
Seattle University School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude – 2006
Fall 2005: Extern to Judge Marsha J. Pechman, United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Fall 2006 – Summer 2012: Associate, Perkins Coie, LLP
Fall 2012 – Fall 2013: Counsel, Perkins Coie, LLP
Nate’s Representative Transactions:
Nate has represented clients in a broad range of transactions, including the following:
- Represented property owner in obtaining entitlements to develop a 40 acre residential property in rural King County.
- Represented purchasers in acquisition of $3,000,000 bank-owned residential property.
- Represented purchaser in the acquisition of an $89,000,000 mixed-use project.
- Represented residential home builder to settle boundary line dispute.
- Represented borrower in $375,000,000 refinancing of a commercial real estate portfolio.
- Represented developer in securing a comprehensive plan amendment to allow change in zoning of developer’s property from low-density residential to high-density multifamily.
- Represented property owner in leasing a 300,000 square foot portfolio of big box properties to a national retailer.
- Represented investor in a joint venture to develop a $60,000,000 mixed use project.
- Represented school district in securing state and federal approvals to convert property developed with Land & Water Conservation Fund Act resources.